Friday, April 24, 2009

Wow! It's been awhile!

Sorry everyone! I haven't posted for quite some time. Our family has a lot going on right now with a new venture! We are launching a website called www.boutiquefrenzy.com!!! Check it out and then you will know what we've been up to....also go to our blog at www.boutiquefrenzy.blogspot.com to really see what we've been up to. A lot of boutiques and a lot of meetings, but well worth it! We are seeing great progress and can't wait until we can finally launch this. Oh, and don't forget to add our button to your blog or site so that continue to spread the word. Thanks! I promise I will fill you in more on the fam when I get a second to breath. Take care everyone...we love you!

1 comment:

Brenda Joy said...

I love the travelogue blog! You really have been busy! Looks like fun! Love you!